Murator EXPO, present on the market since 2002, ranks in the very forefront among the top organizers of fairs in Poland, both in terms of the number of exhibitors and visitors as well as the quality of provided services.
In all of the twenty one events (17 trade fairs, 3 literary open-airs and 1 outdoor boating event) organized by Murator EXPO in 2017, participated nearly 290,000 visitors, thus, a spectacular increase of 20 000 visitors was recorded, compared to the last year. Furthermore, a similar increase, nearly up to 3 000 exhibitors, was reported.
The Murator EXPO trade fairs and open-air events have a leading position in their segments in Poland and are mainly associated with:
- publishing market (Warsaw Book Fair, Seaside Readership Festival in Gdynia, Literary Park in Szczecin, Silesian Book Fair in Katowice)
- the yacht industry and the water sports industry (WIND and WATER Boat Show in Warsaw and in Katowice, WIND and WATER Boat Show on Water and Yachting Festival in Gdynia
- housing market (New HOUSE, New APARTMENT Housing Fair in Warsaw, Gdańsk, Gdynia and Wroclaw)
Murator EXPO is part of the ZPR Media Group - one of the most dynamically developing media groups in Poland. Currently, the ZPR Media Group is one of the largest press publishers, radio and TV broadcasters and website owners, also active in organizing events, concerts and fairs. The Group includes, among others:
- TV – Nowa TV, FOKUS TV, Polo TV, 8 TV, ESKA TV i VOX Music TV
- Radio stations – Radio ESKA, Radio VOX FM, Radio WAWA, Eska ROCK i Radio Plus
- daily published „Super Express”
- monthly published „Murator”, „Architektura-murator”, „Moje mieszkanie”, „M jak mieszkanie”, „Dobre Wnętrze”, „M jak mama”, „Zdrowie”, „Podróże” i „Żagle”
- websites – se.pl, eska.pl, eskaGO.pl, muratordom.pl, urządzamy.pl, muratorplus.pl, poradnikzdrowie.pl